Tseung Kwan O – Lam Tin Tunnel – Main Tunnel and Associated Works mainly comprises the construction of a 2.2 km long dual two-lane main tunnel connecting Kwun Tong and Tseung Kwan O, and a branch tunnel connecting the main tunnel from Tseung Kwan O to Eastern Harbour Crossing.
- Main tunnel between Lam Tin Interchange and Tseung Kwan O Interchange, and a branch tunnel connecting the main tunnel from Tseung Kwan O to Eastern Harbour Crossing;
- Lam Tin Interchange including all bridges and associated slip roads, site formation, Administration Building, West Ventilation Building, associated drainage and sewage pumping stations, landscape deck, noise barrier works, tunnel facilities and footbridges;
- Site formation, slope works, reconstruction of Board of Management of the Chinese Permanent Cemeteries footbridge, and East Ventilation Building at Tseung Kwan O portal;
- Bridges adjacent to Tseung Kwan O portal; and
- All associated E&M Works.
|11 July 2016
|Tentative Completion Date
||AECOM Asia Company Limited
||Leighton-China State Joint Venture